This self-tanner applicator glove allows perfect, streak-free application of your self-tanner while protecting the palms of the hands from coloring thanks to its very soft sponge side.
Place a small amount of self-tanner in the middle of the glove and spread onto the skin using circular movements. This makes it easy to reach difficult areas.
To Guide You
Step By Step
- Exfoliate and hydrate the skin several days before the session.
- Wash, shave and wax 24 hours before the session.
- Avoid wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant and lotions.
- Wear dark loose-fitting clothing.
- Avoid wearing a bra or tight clothing after the session.
- Avoid contact with liquids and do not apply makeup or lotions during the development period.
- Wait the proper amount of time before showering depending on the solution chosen.
- Moisturize the skin every day and avoid hair removal or exfoliation while the tan lasts.